Recipe by: www.cadbury.com.au
Time : 20 mins
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Cream For Desserts, double cream alternative
- 100g CADBURY Baking Dark Chocolate Melts
- 100g CADBURY Baking White Chocolate Melts
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Berries, for serving
- Chocolate hearts, for decoration
- COMBINE half the PHILLY with the dark chocolate in a bowl and stir over simmering water until the chocolate has melted. Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Repeat with the remaining PHILLY and the white chocolate.
- BEAT the egg whites until stiff peaks form, gradually beat in the sugar until dissolved to make a light meringue, and then gently fold half through each chocolate mixture.
- SPOON mixtures alternately into 2 serving glasses. Use a knife to swirl the mixtures together then chill for at least 30 minutes. Decorate with fresh berries and chocolate hearts prior to serving.