Recipe by: https://www.4ingredients.com.au/
Time: 45 minutes
- 400 grams penne pasta
- 425 gram can tuna in springwater
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 420 gram can condensed cream of celery soup
- Preheat over to 180C.
- Cook the pasta, 2 minutes short of the packet directions, drain.
- Add the tuna, half the cheese and season with cracked pepper.
- Stir in the soup.
- Pour the mixture into a 22cm baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or golden and bubbling.
Optional: Add 1/2 cup peas and corn and chopped parsley before baking.