Recipe by: https://www.lanesbbq.com.au/
Time: 1.5 hours
- 80g Eye Fillet
- Lanes Everything toasted bagel
- 2 tbsp Lanes POW POW
- Rocket Leaves
- 2 Eggs Yolks
- 100ml Grapeseed Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
- First, light up your charcoal and prepare your grill for direct searing.
- Take a 300g Cape Grim eye fillet and divide it into four small entrees. Shape each entree and season with everything toasted bagel seasoning. Sear each side for 30 seconds, then remove from the grill and let it cool down. Wrap the entrees and put them in the freezer for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the aioli by whisking two egg yolks, two tablespoons of Pow Pow, and oil together until smooth.
- Slice the beef and arrange it on a plate. Add rocket leaves, capers, aioli, and parmesan cheese on top of the beef slices. Finally, sprinkle everything toasted bagel seasoning over the dish and enjoy!