Recipe by: arnotts.com
Prep Time: 30mins
Chill Time: 2-3hrs
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 eggs, separated
- 200g Arnott’s Tim Tam Original
- 150g raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- Combine white chocolate and ¼ cup of the thickened cream in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat on medium power for 30 second bursts until the chocolate mixture is melted. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, beat the remaining cream in a large bowl until soft peaks. In a separate clean bowl beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Stir egg yolks into the chocolate mixture until combined and smooth. Fold the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream followed by egg whites.
- Set aside four Tim Tams to garnish. Slice remaining Tim Tams. Stir through the Tim Tams and raspberries. Spoon into your desired glass. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Top with extra Tim Tams and Raspberries.