Recipe by: delicious.com.au
- 2 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Juice 2 limes, plus extra wedges to serve
- Vegetable oil for stir-frying
- 2 lean British rump steaks (about 150g each), sliced
- 300g pack stir-fry vegetables (or shred a mix of veg from the fridge such as spring onions, carrots, baby corn and spinach)
- 2 x 300g packs straight-to-wok rice noodles (or use 4 dried egg noodle cakes soaked in boiling water for 4 minutes, drained)
- Handful mixed fresh herbs, such as coriander and mint, chopped
In a small bowl, mix together the curry paste, sesame oil, soy sauce, fish sauce and lime juice.
- Heat a splash of vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan, then stir-fry the beef for 2 minutes. Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes more.
- Add the noodles and bowl of sauce, then toss it all together over the heat until warmed. Add a splash of water if the noodles aren’t fully coated. Remove from the heat, then stir through the herbs. Serve in bowls with the cashews and extra soy sauce and lime wedges, if you like.