Recipe by: https://www.4ingredients.com.au/
Time: 20 mins
- 420 grams can refried beans
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup (130g) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2/3 cup (200g) sour cream
- 1/2 packet (20g) taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 spring onions finley chopped
- 1 small vine-ripened tomato diced
- Into a round 22cm serving dish, spread the refried beans. Into the thermo bowl, place avocados (discard skin and seed), mayonnaise, and lemon juice. (15 seconds, speed 4)
- Using the spatula, scrape the mixture from the bowl and spread over bean dip. Quickly wash and dry the bowl. Combine the sour cream and taco seasoning. (10 seconds, speed 4)
- Spread over first two layers. Sprinkle with cheese, then spring onions, then tomato. Cover loosely and refrigerate overnight to “marry” the flavours.
TIP: Serve with tortilla chips and stand back… it’s a STAMPEDE!