- 230g bag Mission® White Corn Chips Strips
- 1 pack Mission® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Jar Cream Cheese Spread
- 450g lean beef mince
- 16 slices Jalapeño peppers, pickled
1. Brown the ground beef in hot sauté pan, over medium high heat, cooking it thoroughly (approximately 5 minutes). Drain the beef, in a colander placed in the sink, to remove any excess grease.
2. Follow the directions on the taco seasoning pack, mixing together the cooked ground beef and taco seasoning and cooking together (approximately 15 minutes). Reserve hot.
3. Place 1/4 of the bag of Mission Tortilla Chips in a large serving platter or large bowl.
4. Spoon 1/2 of the hot taco seasoned ground beef evenly over the chips. Evenly top the ground beef and chips with 1/2 the bottle of Mission Salsa Con Queso. Evenly sprinkle 8 jalapeños over the entire nacho build.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 to complete the nacho build.
6. Serve the taco nachos immediately. Enjoy!