Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Prep Time : 45 minutes. Cook Time: 4-6 hours.
- 1 kg pumpkin peeled and chopped
- 2 small onions peeled and chopped
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup cream
- Place the pumpkin, onion and stock in the slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours, until pumpkin is soft and cooked through.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a stick blender, blend until nice and smooth.
- Stir in the cream.
- Season to taste and serve.
Optional: Sautéing the pumpkin and onion first in a little extra virgin olive oil creates a slightly richer flavour