Recipe by: tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups frozen peas
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Toss with flour to coat lightly; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Add pork; cook until tender, 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- In same pan, add broth, garlic and rosemary; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook until liquid is reduced by a third, 2-3 minutes. Stir in peas; cook until heated through, 2-3 minutes longer. Serve with pork.