- 2 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
1 – Brown meat with garlic in large skillet; drain. Return to skillet.
2 – Add tomatoes, broth and water; mix well. Bring to boil. Add pasta and zucchini; mix well. Cover; simmer on medium-low heat 15 min. or until pasta is tender.
3 – Stir in tomato paste and Italian seasoning until blended; top with cheese.