Recipe by: https://www.4ingredients.com.au/
Time: 10 minutes
- 500 grams button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 twigs fresh thyme picked
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Thread mushrooms onto metal skewers (otherwise soaked wooden skewers).
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, thyme and garlic and season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Brush the mushrooms with the oil and place kebabs on the grill.
- Baste frequently.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, turning regularly, or until the mushrooms are tender and thoroughly cooked.