Recipe by: SPC
Time: <30 mins
- 1kg potato gems
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 beef sausages
- 6 hotdog buns, sliced down the middle but not all the way through
- 1 cup SPC baked beans
- 1 cup Coon Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 red onion, chopped finely
- Tomato sauce
- Yellow mustard
- Cook potato gems to packet instructions.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or fry pan over medium high heat. Add sausages and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until browned, turning often. Cook time will differ depending on sausage size.
- Remove sausages onto a plate.
- In a hotdog bun, layer a sausage, SPC baked beans, Coon cheese, red onion, potato gems, tomato sauce and mustard. Repeat.
- Serve with extra potato gems on the side.