Recipe by: taste.com.au
- 500g Pork Fillets
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp oregano, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Steamed green beans
- Roasted cherry tomatoes, to serve
- Preheat oven to hot, 200C.
- Brush pork fillets with oil and sprinkle with pepper. Place in a baking dish. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Brush with combined vinegar, honey, oregano and garlic. Roast a further 5-10 minutes until cooked to taste. Rest, covered loosely with foil, for 5 minutes. Slice thickly.
- Serve pork on a bed of beans and tomatoes. Drizzle with remaining vinegar mixture.