Recipe by: taste.com.au
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp chipotle sauce
- 400g skinless firm white fish fillets
- 175g punnet mini vine sweet capsicums, halved, deseeded
2 zucchini, cut into 5mm-thick discs
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated, torn if large
8 x 28g each corn tortillas, warmed
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Combine 1 tbs lime juice, oil, paprika, garlic and 1 tsp chipotle in a shallow dish. Add fish and turn to coat. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill over high. Lightly spray capsicums, zucchini and fish with oil. Cook capsicums and zucchini for 2 minutes each side or until tender. Cook fish for 2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, process avocado, remaining lime juice and chipotle in a food processor until smooth. Alternatively, you can mash the avocado.
- Divide the lettuce, grilled vegetables and fish between the tortillas. Top each with a dollop of the chipotle avocado. Serve with fresh coriander and lime wedges.