Recipe by: Bulla
200mL Bulla Crème Fraîche
4 chicken breasts
1 onion, finely chopped
zest of 1 lemon
juice of 1/2 lemon
2 tbsp dukkah
pinch of salt
parsley, to serve
- Place the Bulla Crème Fraîche into a bowl and whisk to loosen. Mix in the onion, lemon zest, a good pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of the dukkah.
- Add the chicken and coat in the mixture. Cover with cling film and marinate in the fridge for 1 hour or even better overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C. Place the chicken in the baking tray. Dollop over any remaining marinade. Sprinkle over the remaining dukkah.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, starts to become charred and a crust forms.
- Serve with parsley leaves, lemon juice and a pinch of dukkah.