Recipe by: 4ingredients.com.au
- 1 cob loaf
- 300g sour cream
- 250g jar corn relish
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut the top from the cob and remove most of the bread from inside: leave a 2cm thick lining (reserve the lid and inside bread).
- In a bowl mix together sour cream, corn relish and spring onions. Season to taste.
- Spoon the dip into the loaf and bake for 20 minutes; remove from oven.
- Tear the lid into several dippers, then nestle it and inside bread around the cob.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the bread is nice and crispy on the outside.
- Serve immediately, using the toasted bread to dip.