Recipe by: taste.com.au
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cola
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons tomato sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoon ginger, finely grated
2 tablespoons sunflower oil
4 Cornetts Australian Pork Loin Chops
4 corn cobs, husks and silks removed
1 avocado, halved, stoned, peeled, thickly sliced
1 red capsicum, coarsely chopped
100g Coles Brand Australian Baby Leaf Blend
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoon lime juice
- Heat a barbecue flatplate or large frying pan on medium.
- Whisk cola, mustard, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger and 1 tablespoon oil in large bowl.
- Cook pork, brushing with cola mixture, for 4 mins each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, increase heat to high. Cook corn, turning, for 10 mins or until charred and tender. Set aside for 3 mins to cool. Use a sharp knife to cut down the side of each corn cob to remove the kernels.
- Combine corn kernels, avocado, capsicum, salad leaves, spring onion, lime juice and remaining oil in a large bowl. Season. Divide salad and pork among serving plates.