Recipe by: Arnott’s
Time: 40 mins
- 1 kg Chicken tenderloins
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 225 gm pack Arnotts Jatz biscuits
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 lime, rind finely grated
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Dipping sauce:
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 200 ml Creme Fraiche
- In a food processor, process biscuits until they resemble fine bread crumbs. Set aside.
- Place Jatz crumbs, lime and coconut in a medium bowl. Place eggs in a medium bowl and lightly whisk. Place flour in a medium bowl.
- Lightly coat chicken, one by one in flour, shake off any excess, then dip in the egg mix, then the Jatz crumbs mixture, pressing gently.
- Heat oil in a medium frypan. Cook chicken in batches until golden and cooked through. Set aside on paper towel to drain.
- For the dipping sauce combine in a medium bowl, creme fraiche, chilli sauce and lime juice. Stir well.
- If you don’t have a food processor, you can put the biscuits in a clip seal bag and roll with a rolling pin until fine.