Recipe by: 4Ingredients
Time: 1 hour
- 1/2 Oakfield Ham on the bone
- 150g Ham glaze or a jar of marmalade
- 30 cloves
- 24 fresh plump cherries
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- Remove outer skin of ham.
- Using a sharp knife, score the fat into diamond shapes.
- Push a clove into each scored cross section.
- Place ham on rack in a roasting tray and coat with the marmalade.
- Pour 1/4 cups of water into a roasting pan.
- Bake ham for 25 minutes until golden, remove from oven and set aside.
- If there is liquid at the base of the pan, place on the stove and reduce over medium heat until syrupy then pour over ham before serving.
- Garnish with cherries before serving!