Recipe by: www.cadbury.com.au
Time: 45 minutes
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 225g CADBURY Baking Dark Chocolate Melts
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 300ml thickened cream
- 125g raspberries
- Dark chocolate curls, optional, for decoration
- Raspberries, extra, optional, for serving
COMBINE the condensed milk and chocolate in a small saucepan and stir over a low heat until melted and combined. Transfer to a mixer bowl and chill in the freezer for 15 minutes.
BEAT the chocolate mixture and PHILADELPHIA with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the cream and beat until thick and creamy. Fold through the raspberries then spoon the mixture into a plastic lined 28cm x 13cm x 7cm loaf pan. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
TURN ice cream out onto a serving plate. Decorate with chocolate curls and top with extra raspberries if desired. Serve immediately.