1 tablespoon oil
1 onion, finely diced
500g beef mince
375g jar chunky Mexican tomato salsa (mild or hot)
400g red kidney beans, rinsed
8 soft tortillas
250g COON® Shredded Tasty Cheese
cayenne pepper or paprika, for sprinkling
sour cream, for serving
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and sauté onion until softened.
- Add beef and sauté until just browned.
- Stir in half the salsa and the beans and cook until warmed through.
- Fill tortillas with mince mixture and a sprinkle of COON® Shredded Tasty Cheese and roll up to enclose.
- Place in a baking dish, sprinkle with remaining COON® Cheese and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes until golden and COON® Cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with remaining salsa and serve dolloped with sour cream and sprinkled with cayenne pepper.