Recipe by: Campbell’s Kitchen
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 1 hr 10 min
- 4 pounds pork sparerib (about 1 rack)
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the ribs into an 8-quart sauce-pot and add water to cover. Heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the meat is tender. Drain the ribs well in a colander.
- Heat the soup, ketchup, honey, garlic powder and black pepper in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the ribs for 20 minutes or until well glazed, turning and brushing often with the soup mixture. Cut the ribs into serving-sized pieces.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with grilled corn-on-the-cob and a tossed green salad. For dessert serve sliced cantaloupe.