Recipe by: Cadbury
Time: 35 mins
- 11/4 cups chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 80g butter, melted
- 250g Philadelphia Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 100g Cadbury Dairy Milk Peppermint, chopped
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 11/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon gelatine dissolved in 11/2 tablespoons boiling water
- 200g Cadbury Dairy Milk Peppermint, extra, chopped, for decoration
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter, and then press into the base of 6 serving glasses or jars. Chill.
- MELT the PHILLY and chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- WHIP together the cream and sugar until stiff. Stir the gelatine mixture into the PHILLY mixture, and then fold through the cream.
- SPOON half the mixture into prepared glasses. Then top with some of the extra chopped chocolate. Spoon over remaining Philly mixture and chill for 2 hours or until set. Decorate with the remaining chocolate just prior to serving.