2 medium heads broccoli, cut into florets (save the stalks, finely chop and add them to soup for a nutrition boost!)
1/4 cup brown onion, chopped
1/4 cup finely ground breadcrumbs
1 large Community Co free range egg*
1/4 cup Community Co Grated Parmesan Cheese*
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add the broccoli florets and cook until tender, this should take about 5 minutes. Drain, and add into a food processor. Pulse until chopped into small pieces.
- Add 3 cups of the broccoli to a bowl with egg, parmesan, onion and breadcrumbs. Stir to combine.
- The kids can help you form nuggets from about 1 tbsp of the mixture. Press the mixture into a cookie cutter to form a shape or simply roll them up! Place onto a baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes. Flip, and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for a little before enjoying with your favourite dipping sauce.
*Community Co products are available from your local IGA store.