Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Time : 30 minutes
- 4 16cm GF corn tortillas
- 4 regular eggs
- 1 large avocado
- 4 tablespoons GF tomato salsa
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and lightly toast each tortilla until just golden.
- Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add a little water to the same pan and crack the eggs into it.
- Cook the eggs until the whites are set.
- Spread each tortilla with salsa, top with an egg and slices of avocado.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with fresh coriander leaves (optional).