Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Time: 40 minutes
- 8 RASHERS STREAKY BACON
- 4 SESAME BAGELS, HALVED
- WATTIE’S BIT ON THE SIDE ONION MARMALADE
- 4 LETTUCE LEAVES
- 1 AVOCADO, PEELED AND SLICED
- 1-2 TOMATOES, SLICED
- HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ CARAMELISED ONION MAYONNAISE
- Grill or pan fry the bacon until crispy.
- Lightly toast the bagel halves.
- Spread the caramelised onion relish on the bottom half of each bagel. Place a lettuce leaf on the bagels ensuring the holes are covered. Place 2 rashers of cooked bacon on the lettuce. Top with avocado and tomato slices. Squeeze over a seriously good amount of Heinz [Seriously] Good™ Mayonnaise. Place the top half of the bagels on top.