Cooking Time: 30 Mins
- 600g round steaks, cut into cubes
- Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 medium green capsicum, shredded
- 1 lime
- Salt & pepper, to season
- Tortillas, sour cream, grated cheese and lettuce to serve
- Lightly coat beef with oil and sprinkle ground cumin and sweet paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Preheat a non-stick pan to medium heat.
- Cook the beef in 200g batches. Remove each batch and set it aside.
- Place onion and capsicum in the pan, and cook for a minute. Return beef to pan to warm and squeeze the lime juice over the beef.
- Serve beef in warmed tortillas, sour cream, grated cheese and lettuce.