Recipe by: lanesbbq.com.au
- 1 Bread loaf (Sourdough or cobloaf work well)
- Lane’s Kinda Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 500g Whole Bacon rashers
- Shredded Cheese blend (Mozzarella, Cheddar, Parmesan)
- Using a serrated knife, score the loaf in a criss-cross pattern, making sure not to slice all the way through the bread. You’ll be left with a grid pattern on top.
- Seperate the streaky and round side of the bacon, finely dice the round side and cut the streaky side into large square sections.
- Fry both separately and set aside
- Brush Lane’s Kinda Sweet into the gaps and sprinkle in the diced bacon.
- Stuff with a ludicrous amount of shredded cheese, then slot in the slices of streaky bacon.
- When you’re ready to serve set in the oven for 20 Mins at 160c
- Serve and eat immediately while the cheese is melted.