Your Cornetts Rewards Card rewards you for shopping in our supermarkets. Simply present your card at the checkout and points will be allocated for each transaction*. You may then redeem these points for dollars to use in our stores. Save your points and redeem them at Christmas or throughout the year. The choice is yours!
It’s easy to join, easy to earn and easy to cash in!
*Excludes tobacco and phone/recharge products
How do you join?
To complete your membership, agree to the terms and conditions below and then register your details. It will only take a few minutes and you can also nominate the local community organisation or charity you may wish to support. So do something for yourself and your community and join today!
Not a member?
Terms and conditions:
Membership to the program is free and you can join by having a card activated at a participating store then registering it on line at rewards.cornetts.com.au (the Website). Your ‘home store’ (Home Store) will be defaulted to the store you made your original Cornetts Rewards purchase at. A registered Card is not transferable, and may only be used by the registered cardholder. It is your responsibility to keep your personal details updated. If your personal details change and you fail to notify us of the change we may not be able to offer or provide to you any benefits previously acquired and your card will be cancelled. If an unregistered Card is lost, any benefit loaded on the Card cannot be replaced. Any points accrued will expire within 24 months if not redeemed.
Participating stores (the Store) will display the Cornett’s Rewards logo. Not all Cornetts stores participate in the program. Participating stores may provide different benefits and may vary them from time to time. For example, some stores may offer Cornett’s Rewards special prices on selected products. Points accumulated at one store may be redeemed at other participating Cornetts stores. Many stores will periodically donate a percentage of the transaction value to nominated clubs and charities. For details of what benefits a Store offers, check with the staff at your next visit.
Using your card
Using your Card is easy! Once you have registered, simply have the checkout operator scan your Card during your transaction and you will start receiving benefits. If the Store offers Cornett’s Rewards Card special prices, these will be shown on your cash register receipt. If the Store chooses to award bonus points, the points earned will be displayed on the end of your receipt. If the Store contributes to local and charities, the points to be contributed will be shown on the end of your receipt. You can choose to redeem some of all of the points you’ve earned from previous purchases, just tell the checkout operator before you make any payments for the current transaction. You can check your recent transactions on the Website. Please allow a few days for data to be updated before contacting us. You MUST present your card to accumulate or redeem points, if you do not have your card you cannot accumulate points for that transaction.
Linking cards to one account
Once you have registered your Card, you can add Cards to your account that have been registered by your family or friends via the Website. Our Website may refer to this as “linking”. When you add other registered Cards to your account, you may be required to supply personal information for verification purposes. You should note that all additional cardholders may utilise your current entitlements without your knowledge. In registering any additional Cards you consent to those cardholders accessing your accrued entitlements. All benefits loaded on additional Cards will be credited to one account (the “Account”). The Account will be available to be drawn on by each additional cardholder so that any additional cardholder may redeem any benefit credited to the Account. If you want to add cardholders to your Account, you and your family or friends must nominate one Card as the primary Card (“Primary Card”). A maximum of 5 Cards (including the Primary Card) may be added together. If you decide that you no longer want to be a primary or additional cardholder to other Card(s), you can remove other cardholders from your account by logging on to our Website and clicking “unlink your cards”. A primary cardholder can remove other Card(s) without the other cardholders’ consent. Any benefits from a removed card will remain with the Account.
The Loyalty Program (“the Program”) is offered to customers through participating stores. Members of the Program (“Members”) receive benefits by scanning their activated Card during transactions at participating stores.
Worldsmart Retech Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 107 563 511) trading as WorldSmart Retail (“WorldSmart”) is a technology service provider that hosts the Program on behalf of participating stores. This website is owned and maintained by WorldSmart.
- Types of personal information we collect
In hosting the Program, WorldSmart collects personal information from Members. The nature and extent of personal information that WorldSmart collects varies depending on the level of each Member’s interaction with the Program.
The types of personal information that may be collected from you as a Member include name, contact details, date of birth, supermarket transaction details, points accrual and reward details and authorisations.
- How personal information is collected and held
WorldSmart collects personal information from the following sources:
- Direct from Members (through the Card activation and registration process on this website);
- The participating store that issued your Card (your Home Store);
- If your Home Store is part of a group of stores owned and operated by the same entity or corporate group (your Home Store Group), your Home Store Group; and
- The point of sale system and software installed and operated from your Home Store or your Home Store Group (which records transaction data linked with your Card).
WorldSmart holds personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at our own premises and with the assistance of our service providers.
- Purpose for handling personal information
WorldSmart collects and handles your personal information for the purpose of hosting, maintaining, improving and personalising the Program (Primary Purpose). The Primary Purpose includes the following functions and activities:
- delivering products and services requested by you, your Home Store and your Home Store Group and other participating stores;
- providing you with further information about the products, services, benefits and promotions available under the Program;
- managing the program benefits for your Card by reference to your eligible purchases;
- to personalise and customise your experiences with the Program;
- to verify your identity;
- to maintain and update records relating to the Program and your membership of the Program; and
- to deal with your enquiries relating to the Program and enquiries made by your Home Store or your Home Store Group.
- Disclosure of your personal information to your Home Store
In addition to providing access to help you maintain your account details, the Home Store Portal also allows your Home Store/ Home Store Group to:
- access your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing; and
- provide marketing communications and targeted advertising to you on an ongoing basis
If you do not wish to receive such communications from your Home Store/ Home Store Group through your online account you may:
- login to your account at any time on this Website and opt out of SMS/MMS and email marketing;
- contact WorldSmart Retail by telephone on Ph. 1300 738 324 or by email at email@example.com; or
- write to WorldSmart Retail at 33 McKechnie Drive, Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113.
WorldSmart does not host, manage or control communications that your Home Store/ Home Store Group may initiate outside of the Home Store Portal (such as communications by telephone, email, SMS or mail).
- Direct Marketing
Other than operating and maintaining the Home Store Portal in the manner described in paragraph 4 above, WorldSmart does not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, nor does it sell your personal information to third parties.
- Other disclosures of your personal information
In hosting and maintaining the Program, we may need to disclose personal information to third parties including:
- Third party contractors engaged to provide technical services;
- Professional advisors, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- Persons authorised by you to receive information held by us; and
- Any persons as required or permitted by any law.
WorldSmart does not disclose personal information overseas.
- Security of personal information
We implement a range of measures to protect the security of that personal information. We also take measures to destroy or de-identify personal information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose.
- Access to, correction to and feedback on personal information
As a Member, you can access and make changes to your personal information at any time by logging onto your online account.
If you have any feedback or concerns about privacy, please contact us in writing. We treat all complaints seriously and intend to resolve your complaint within a reasonable timeframe, usually 14 days or otherwise as soon as practical. However, in some complex cases, resolution may take longer. In handling complaints about privacy, we may adopt the following methods to resolve the complaint:
- Asking you for further information regarding the complaint;
- Discussing resolution options with you; and/or
- Conducting an investigation.
Please address all of your privacy related queries to the following address:
Attention: Privacy Officer
33 McKechnie Drive
Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113
Ph. 1300 738 324
- Types of personal information we collect
How to Cancel Your Membership
You may cancel your Card either on our Website or by telephoning us. If a Card is cancelled all benefits will be automatically forfeited.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Cards
Keep your Card in a safe place. If your Card is lost, stolen or damaged, visit our Website or telephone us. If you have registered your Card and it is lost, damaged or stolen, you can request a replacement card from any participating store, however if you wish to transfer any existing points, to the new card, you will need to provide either the original card number or the phone number registered to that card. However, if your Card is not registered, any benefits already loaded on that lost Card cannot be replaced. The issuing of replacement Cards and the re-instatement of current entitlements on lost, stolen or damaged Cards is at your Home Store’s discretion.
By registering online you will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions that govern the Cornetts Rewards program. Your card is issued by and remains the property of your Home Store.
We reserve the right at any time and without notice, to;
- decline to issue Cornetts Rewards Cards
- cancel your membership
- modify membership benefits
- terminate the Cornetts Rewards program
Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes to the terms and conditions will be made available to members via cornetts.com.au/rewards