Spiced Crumbed Chicken Strips with Zesty Lemon Dip
Preparation Time: 15 Mins
Cooking Time: 10 Mins
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons hot chilli powder
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 egg whites, beaten lightly
- 600g chicken breast fillet (skin removed) cut into 1cm thick strips
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg’s® All-Bran®, crushed lightly
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- cooking oil spray
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Zesty lemon dip
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 cup packaged breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to moderately hot (200°C/180°C fan-forced).
- Toss chicken in flour; shake away excess.
- Coat chicken in egg white then in combined Kellogg’s® All-Bran®, breadcrumbs, spices and parsley.
- Cover; refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Place chicken in single layer on lightly greased oven trays; spray chicken with cooking oil spray.
- Bake, uncovered, in moderately hot oven about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for lemon dip in small bowl.
- Serve chicken strips with lemon dip and a fresh green salad if desired.