Raspberry and Apple Filo Tarts
Cooking Time: 10 Mins
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 10g reduced-fat margarine
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 3 sheets filo pastry (28cm x 42cm) cooking oil spray
- 1/3 cup Kellogg’s® All-Bran®
- 2 large apples, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- Preheat oven to moderate (180°C/160°C fan-forced).
- Lightly grease 8 holes of a 12 – hole muffin tin.
- Combine apples, margarine, sugar and spices in a small saucepan; cook, covered, over low heat, about 10 minutes or until apple is just tender.
- Stir in Kellogg’s® All-Bran®; mix until well combined.
- Meanwhile, layer filo sheets spraying with olive oil between each one; cut piece in half lengthways, then cut each half into four equal pieces.
- Line each prepared muffin hole with pastry square. Spray lightly with oil; bake, uncovered, in moderate oven about 5 minutes or until browned lightly.
- Remove cases carefully from tin.
- Spoon apple mixture into cases; top with raspberries.
- Serve with reduced/low fat yoghurt, dust with icing sugar; garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.