Chocolate Crispy Biscuits
Cooking Time: 15 Mins
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups self raising flour
- 5 tablespoons chocolate spread
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 1/2 cup white choc bits
- 1/2 cup milk choc bits
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat margarine and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until pale in colour.
- Gradually add egg and vanilla extract, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in sifted flour; mix until well combined.
- Add Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles® cereal, choc bits and hazelnuts (if using); mix well using hands.
- Spoon level tablespoons of mixture onto baking paper lined oven trays.
- Bake in oven for about 12–15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stand 5 minutes on trays; cool on wire racks.
- Sandwich biscuits together with chocolate spread. Store in airtight container