Chicken Pesto Linguine
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 Mins
- Place the basil, pine nuts, grated parmesan and lemon juice in a food processor and blitz until finely chopped.
- With the motor running, gradually add the 60ml olive oil in a thin steady stream until the pesto is well combined.
- Set aside.
- Cook the linguine according to the packet instructions.
- Drain the pasta into a colander.
- While the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a large frying pan over a medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and fry for 4-5 minutes or until cooked and lightly brown.
- Add the pesto and cooked pasta into the frying pan, and gently toss until the pesto coats the pasta.
- Serve immediately topped with a few toasted pine nuts.