Banana Sultana Muffins
Cooking Time: 20 Mins
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup ripe mashed bananas
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Sultana Bran
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- Combine sugar, oil, banana, egg, vanilla essence and Kellogg's® Sultana Bran.
- Let the mixture stand for five minutes.
- Sift together plain flour, wholemeal flour and baking powder.
- Add to the Kellogg's® Sultana Bran mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Serving suggestion:Add pecans on top